Smart Factory Webinars: Episode 3
How to drive behavioral change on the factory floor
To fully realize the benefits of digitalization, it is essential to drive behavioral change on the factory floor.
Managers play a critical role in creating a culture of continuous improvement and ensuring the team is equipped and empowered to adapt to innovation and new systems.
But how can you effectively drive this change?
In this webinar Finn will talked about:
- Why embrace digitalization: How it can help you increase efficiency and productivity.
- Key factors to keep in mind when driving behavioral change.
- How the "good day" mindset can help organizations create a culture of continuous improvement and motivate their team members to embrace change.
- How a focus on data analytics can help identify areas for improvement and take action.
- How to become effective change agents and what is the role of leadership in driving behavioral change on the factory floor.
00.00 - Introductions and presentation of the speaker
03.28 - Competitive advantage of digitalization and of using data analytics
05.09 - Digital transformation - cultural and human behavior challenges
08:14 - How to change culture in a company
13.00 - Examples of tasks, skills, data focus and review meetings
15.15 - Examples of data review & action meetings in the factory
18.08 - Training in use of digital systems in the factory
20.38 - Summary
24.00 - Q& A